BOCA RATON, FL (February 18, 2014) -- South Florida-based Kaye Communications, an award-winning, Seriously Strategic full-service integrated business-generating public relations and marketing firm that empowers regional and national brands to grow and dominate, announces new location in Boca Raton with an expanded client roster.
In addition to debuting California Pizza Kitchen's newest location reinvention in Ft. Lauderdale with its CEO G.J. Hart and completing a business intelligence "best practices" market research project for concrete industry leader Titan America, the firm was tapped to develop and implement strategic BizGen™ brand communications for the following new clients:
- Sklar Furnishings: Kaye Communications will provide strategic niche market brand communications, media relations, community engagement, and alliance-building initiatives for this 23,000-square-foot contemporary furniture showroom and design center. Complete with a full team of credentialed home and office designers and space planners, Sklar provides high levels of design and service with customization at the foundation of its philosophy. Committed to "Your Space, Your Lifestyle, Your Choice," this innovative industry leader works with selected high-end furniture, accessory and lighting suppliers from North America, Europe, Italy, and Scandinavia to offer customers maximum freedom in expressing their personal style by specifying the exact color, fabric, wood finish, shape and size of their furnishings. From sofas to dining tables, from chairs and wall units, clients can literally get exactly what they want. Also committed to being a good neighbor, Sklar works to make a positive difference in the community and beyond while being a good steward to the planet in its day-to-day operations and personally, in its team's personal lives.
- Tri County Humane Society: Kaye Communications provides broad-based consumer communications strategies, brand marketing counsel and initiatives, media relations expertise and collaboration, "fund and fan" raising community engagement, alliance-building with social media expertise for this regional 100% no-kill 501(c)(3) non-profit rescue organization. Each year, the Boca Raton-based TCHS becomes a protective haven to thousands of unwanted pups, kittens, dogs and cats, many of whom are on death row and scheduled to be euthanized at shelters in South Florida and the Treasure Coast and as far as Oklahoma and Louisiana. Serving Palm Beach, Broward, Dade and Martin counties and supported 100% by donations, the TCHS offers these homeless pets a welcoming forever home, either on campus or through carefully vetted adoptions that average 2,500-3,000 per year.
- Life Insurance Concepts!: Kaye Communications provides strategic marketing communications, media relations, community engagement and alliance-building, and social media and online strategies for this consistent innovator and respected authority in the life insurance industry. Life Insurance Concepts! provides seasoned policy expertise and consulting, policy audits, traditional and trendsetting insurance plan options, wealth transfer strategies and insured wealth restoration to preserve the past, protect the present and safeguard the future financial needs of its clients. Working closely with high net worth individuals and their advisors, the Life Insurance Concepts team creatively combines clients' insurance policies with other assets in ways that favorably pass on their wealth so they achieve advantages and benefits of portability, liquidity and dependability. Its signature concepts include its own trailblazing installment life insurance program, premium financing, no load insurance and CPASS.
- Nat King Cole Generation Hope: For the second year, Kaye Communications provides media and community relations support for the organization's major annual fundraiser Generation Hope gala featuring a headliner performance by The Temptations Review featuring Dennis Edwards to be held March 28th at the Wold Performing Arts Center at Lynn University in Boca Raton. Founded by Nat King Cole's twin daughters Casey and Timolin to continue their father's legacy by "keeping music alive" in Palm Beach County Schools, this 501(c)(3) non-profit organization underwrites music education for children with the greatest need and fewest resources by funding instruction, mentoring and instruments, and scholarship opportunities. This includes the Nat King Cole Generation Hope, Inc. Summer Strings at Lynn University, a camp that provides Title 1 Palm Beach County elementary students without means an opportunity to receive the highest quality string instruction.
- The American Fine Wine Competition (AFWC): Kaye Communications provides media relations and community engagement support for the largest and most prestigious All-American Invitational in the country that presents an annual night of indulgence, discovery, and giving at South Florida's finest premier wine event: the American Fine Wine Competition Charity Wine Gala (Black Tie Optional) on April 4th to benefit Deliver the Dream. South Florida's top business professionals, philanthropists, wine enthusiasts and collectors will visit 30 "Winery Tasting Rooms" hosted by the winemakers themselves who will be pouring their highest award-winning wines. A five-course gourmet feast, prepared by the chefs of the Boca Raton Resort will be created to pair with the record 766 wines from the 7th annual American Fine Wine Competition that was held this January at FIU's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management pouredtableside by 50 volunteer "Wine Angels". Ideal for high-profile sponsorships and corporate tables for entertaining colleagues and friends while benefiting charity, the evening includes entertainment by Hilary Kole, a silent auction of all of the wines from the competition signed by the winemaker or vintner, plus a live auction of wines and vineyard travel packages by emcee and auctioneer Alan Kalter, announcer for Late Night with David Letterman. Since its inception seven years ago, the AFWC has raised more than $600,000 for charity.