Enjoy Special Activities for Martin Luther King Weekend, Super Bowl Weekend, Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Passover & Easter Holidays
Make Boca Raton Resort & Club Your Tropical Headquarters:
Enjoy 50% Off Golf, Tennis, Spa & Kids Camp, Plus Free Daily Breakfast, Valet Parking & Late Check-out, A Savings of More Than 60%
BOCA RATON, FLA. (December 15, 2009) – Do your New Year’s resolutions include spending more time reconnecting with family and friends? Are you longing to escape from dreary winter weather to a warm tropical paradise? With the 2010 Best of Boca Package, you can do all of this and more, with an active, value-oriented getaway at the Boca Raton Resort & Club from just $299 per night January 4 - April 30 that’s filled with free and discounted experiences for every age and interest.
Make Boca Resort’s Boca Beach Club your tropical headquarters for a warm winter getaway, with special activities in store for holidays and upcoming events:
• Martin Luther King Weekend, January 15-18: Kickoff your best year yet with a fun family holiday weekend at the beach, pool, spa and on the golf course or tennis courts
• Super Bowl Weekend, February 5-8: Enjoy your own favorite sporting events and then indulge in supreme tailgate fare as you watch the big game in a choice of convivial venues on February 7
• Valentine’s Day and President’s Weekend, February 12 – 15: Bring your sweetheart for a romantic retreat complete with candlelight dining and a couples’ massage or gather the entire gang for an exciting and restorative holiday weekend at this lush tropical playground
• St. Patrick’s Day, March 17 – 21: Steal away for a festive mid-week vacation, then stay on to welcome the arrival of Spring from your poolside cabana or beachfront lounge
• Passover, March 30 – April 5: Observe the holiday with your extended family as you also share your favorite indoor and outdoor pastimes
• Easter Weekend, April 2 – 5: There’s something for everyone this holiday weekend, including catamaran cruises, egg hunts and photos with the Easter Bunny, and delectable Sunday brunch options
The stunning new guestrooms and Ocean Vista Suites at the Resort’s newly redesigned Boca Beach Club offer spacious connecting rooms to accommodate the entire family. And the private beachfront sundial loungers and poolside cabanas with butler service add a sublime level of comfort to your day at the oceanfront pool oasis. Or, after your complimentary daily breakfast, enjoy a world of recreation on the Resort’s 356-acre tropical paradise, including a 50% discount on services at Spa Palazzo, 50% off on tennis at the award-winning tennis center, 50% off golf on 36 holes just ranked among “North America’s Top 75 Courses” by Golf Digest magazine, and a 50% discount at Camp Boca for children ages 3-12.
The 2010 Best of Boca Package includes:
• Deluxe accommodations in your choice of the Resort’s distinctive array of five types of accommodations, including cabana-style guestrooms at the newly redesigned 212-room Boca Beach Club that sits on a one-half mile stretch of private beach across the Intracoastal Waterway from the Resort and features a new oceanfront pool oasis with three signature pools, private poolside cabanas and the al fresco Beaches restaurant and bar
• 50% off all spa services at the award-winning Spa Palazzo: Enjoy an inventive menu of signature treatments at a 50% discount
• 50% off Golf: Choose from two championship 18-hole courses ranked among the “Top 75 Courses in North America” for 2009 by Golf Digest magazine
• 50% off Tennis: Consistently ranked as one of the top tennis destinations in the U.S., the Resort’s tennis center features 18 Har-Tru clay courts, an extensive pro shop and a tennis concierge to arrange matches
• 50% off Camp Boca: Fun daily half- and full-day supervised activities program for children ages 3-12
• Complimentary breakfast: Free breakfast for two served daily at your choice of the Palm Court or SeaGrille at the Boca Beach Club
• Complimentary parking: Valid for valet parking or convenient self-parking when reserving at the Boca Bungalows
• Inclusive of resort fees: Includes bellman gratuities for arrival and departure, Key Lime cooler, transportation throughout the resort, unlimited local and toll-free calls, in-room high speed internet, newspaper, access to the comprehensive fitness center, and BoardEZ, a kiosk to print boarding passes
• Late checkout: Sleep in and enjoy your day, as you don’t depart until 4 p.m.
• Priced from $299 per night, subject to availability (final rate depends on choice of accommodations); valid January 4 - April 30, 2010
• Savings of more than 60% (if all items and activities were purchased separately)
• For reservations, call your travel professional or 888-543-1286, or visit www.BocaResort.com or www.waldorfastoriacollection.com.
About Boca Raton Resort & Club
Boca Raton Resort & Club, a member of The Waldorf Astoria Collection, is one of the country’s premier resort destinations and private club facilities. It was established in 1926 as a Mediterranean-style resort by Addison Mizner, whose ambition was for it to become “the greatest resort in the world.” Set within a backdrop of casual elegance, the Resort & Club’s amenities include a half-mile stretch of private beach at the newly renovated Boca Beach Club, the acclaimed Spa Palazzo, two 18-hole championship golf courses ranked among Golf Digest’s 2009 “Top 75 Courses in North America” and the Dave Pelz Scoring Game School, 30 tennis courts and the Evert Adult and Junior Academy, full-service 32-slip marina, seven pools, three state-of-the-art fitness centers, and a variety of water sports. In addition, the resort offers an outstanding selection of dining options and a full range of activities, including a comprehensive children’s program.
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
WALDORF ASTORIA is Hilton Worldwide’s luxury brand of landmark hotels, with each one as singular and timeless as the brand’s namesake, The Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in New York. From classic elegance to modern grandeur, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Waldorf Astoria Collection hotels each represent worldly sophistication and unparalleled guest service. From sumptuous spas and culinary excellence to world-class golf, each hotel & resort offers the exquisite accommodations and signature accoutrements that define refinement and sophistication. Discover Waldorf Astoria by visiting www.waldorfastoria.com.